Beautiful Destinations in Negros without Entrance Fee
Traveling around Negros is sometimes costly, especially if you are not that familiar with cheap resorts in the region. But do you know that there are actually plenty of beautiful destinations in Negros without entrance fee?
If you want to see some of the best spots in Negros without spending a lot, you may opt to visit these sites that allow tourists to enter without having to pay the entrance fee. These attractions are ideal for day trips.
1. Lantawan, Silay City, Negros Occidental
2. Silliman Beach, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
3. Mangrove Boardwalk, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental
4. Kanlaon Inland Resort and Eco-Tourism, Canla-on City, Negros Oriental
5. Kansalakan Enchanted River, Guihulngan, Negros Oriental
6. Hinakpan Hills, Guihulngan, Negros Oriental
7. Bambi Falls, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental
8. Manjuyod Sandbar, Manjuyod, Negros Oriental
9. German Unson Heritage House, Silay City, Negros Occidental
If you have something to add, feel free to send us a message on our official Facebook page or email us at email@example.com.
Photos from Shy Macariola, Ivory Locsin, Elaine Galang, Symon Mercado, Jerancy John Antonio, Exotic Tourist Magazine, Myk John, Rocky Abapo